Compact driver for Stepper or DC motors, it can drive up to 4 motors with a single board, it has been designed to obtain maximum compactness and the best cost / number of axes ratio. It can be connected directly to an IEI board or to an IEI-CN via Hexar X-Bus, in order to have the possibility of interpolating on 4 axes with minimum wiring (the IEI-CN and the DCS4 are simply connected by an Ethernet cable) . It is a fully programmable driver in "C" language, this allows, through the use of the IOEXP expansion, to manage all the inputs / outputs and to create an application complete without the need for an external PLC. It is equipped with a USB connection to the PC for configuration and testing. It is also equipped with an RS485 port that can be configured both master and slave for connection to other devices.
It can also be controlled in Profinet, using the IEI or IEI-CN interface.
-Compact driver to drive up to 4 Stepper or DC motors, configurable as desired, even in mixed mode.
- Optional I / O card with 20 inputs and 16 outputs, allows you to create an entire application with a single device
- Integrated positioner (position, speed and homing mode).
- Microstep up to 1/16 equal to 3,200 steps / revolution for a 200 step motor.
- PLC cycle on board, programmable in C language compiled through AxDev, the software supplied for configuration and testing.
- Connection to PC via standard USB type B, does not require adapters or interfaces for programming.
- Current up to 5A per phase at 24V.
- Rs485 port usable in both master and slave mode, for connection to other devices.
- Quadruple driver for both Stepper motors and DC motors.
- Applications for small pantographs (requires IEI-CN for interpolation) or discontinuous service positioners.
- On Profinet bus in cascade to IEI or IEI-CN via Hexar X-Bus, up to 12 motors a single Profinet interface.
Supply voltage and power (J1)
Logic power supply + 24V and power up to + 24V, separate power supplies in order to maintain the quota encoder also by disconnecting the power.
Motor connector (J2 J3 J4 J5)
Outputs for Stepper or DC motor phases. Maximum current 5 A per phase. Inputs connector (J6)
Inputs connector (J6)
Connector with 4 digital inputs 0-24V, for connecting the homing sensors.
Rs485 connector (J7)
Modbus RTU on Rs485 for connection with other devices, both in master and slave mode.
USB connector (J8)
USB-B connector for connection to the PC for configuration and testing via AxDev.
Uplink connector (J9) Downlink (J10)
RJ45 connectors for Hexar x-Bus proprietary bus. Uses standard Cat5 / 6 Ethernet cables to connect in cascade to IEI or IEI-CN.
There are no reviews yet.